Manually adding students in e-asTTle
Go to the TKI e-asTTle page http://e-asttle.tki.org.nz/ and click on Login as a teacher link
- Enter your ESAA User ID and Password
- Select Manage Students from the menu on the left
- Select Add New Student, listed under Student Details
- Fill in all required fields under Student Details
- Note: * symbol indicates mandatory field.
- Note: It is recommended to input the student’s legal names, not common/known names.
- If you would like to add the student to an existing group:
- Select a group from the Groups drop down available options
- Click Add Student to Group button
- Click Save
Note: If the student does not show in a test or group, this most likely indicates that the e-asTTle administrator has missed a step. For example, not selecting option Add Student to Group, before clicking Save.