If you are unable to view Individual Learning Pathway reports
If you are unable to view Individual Learning Pathway reports, please carry out one or more of the following suggestions:
- Update Student to correct year level NB: Needs to be Year level 4 or above
- Click Save
- Select Mark Test form the menu on the left.
- Select the required test.
- Remark the test and click Finish.
- Check if the student has sat the test twice. This could be the cause of the error.
- Exclude the student from the irrelevant test and click Save.
- Ensure that the test is marked for students. The test could be flagged as marked but have no answers against the student.
- Check if pop-ups are enabled on your browser. Please refer to Enable pop-ups for instructions.