To block or allow pop-ups on your computer (Mac & PC)
- In the top-right corner of Google Chrome, click the Chrome menu icon
- Select Settings
- At the bottom of the list, click Show advanced settings
- Under Privacy, select Content settings
- Under Pop-ups, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups (you may need to scroll down to find), or
- Under Pop-ups, select Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (you may need to scroll down to find)
- Click Done
At the top of the screen, select Tools.
- Select Pop-up Blocker
- Click Turn On Pop-up Blocker (to turn on the Pop-up Blocker), or
- Click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker (to turn off the Pop-up Blocker)
At the top of the screen, select Tools, then Options.
This will open the Options window. Click the Content tab in this window and uncheck the Block pop-up windows option.
- After making the changes, click the OK button to close the Options window