Help with e-asTTle
Help with using the e-asTTle assessment tool
Schools and teachers can access help with e-asTTle in a number of ways:
- The e-asTTle Help user guide provides detailed information and guidance on using e-asTTle.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) are provided on the Frequently asked questions page.
- e-asTTle Writing manuals are available on the User manuals page.
Note: Please explore the above options such as the the FAQ section of this site or the e-asTTle Help user guide for any issues you have using e-asTTle. If they don't provide the answers that you are looking for email or phone the Education Service Desk (details below).
- Phone: 0800 422 599
- Select option 2 for password resets
- Select option 4 for all other queries
Professional learning opportunities
Facilitated training and support opportunities for e-asTTle are available throughout New Zealand at no cost to participants. The training and support is through introductory regional seminars and some in-school support for those schools already using e-asTTle.
User manuals – old and current
The User manuals page provides information about old e-asTTle manuals and links to the current e-asTTle Writing manuals.
Feedback or questions about this website
If you have any questions or wish to provide feedback about this website please email firstname.lastname@example.org.