Getting the best e-asTTle experience during the current peak period
Published on Monday October 31, 2016
As November is the peak period of use for e-asTTle, we would like to advise you how to get the best experience for your students.
In the days before your students actually sit the test:
- Ensure all your students are loaded into e-asTTle
- Do not load .ast files between 9:00am–3:00pm
- Prepare early by creating and assign testing before the date required
- Print off student logins the day before testing
On the day of testing:
- Consider testing students in the afternoon. The number of students sitting tests tends to be lower in the afternoon.
- If you or your students have an issue, in the first instance clear your browser history, then click on link for e-asTTle FAQ's or e-asTTle Help