Training and support
Schools and teachers can access e-asTTle training and support in a number of ways:
- Facilitated e-asTTle training and support opportunities are available throughout New Zealand at no cost to participants. The training and support is through introductory regional seminars and some in-school support for those schools already using e-asTTle.
- An e-asTTle Introductory Training Module is available through the Ministry of Education’s Training Services Website.
- The Ministry of Education Contact Centre can be contacted Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm. Before seeking help from the Ministry of Education Contact Centre, please check out the frequently asked questions, which may provide the answers that you are looking for.
- e-asTTle user manuals are available on this website.
- Frequently asked questions are a source of useful information on e-asTTle.